WellnessFX is excited to introduce our first home testing kit for advanced blood chemistry. Today we welcome Lifelong Vitality, a home kit specifically designed to address gaps and risks integral to women’s health, such as optimum sleep, energy, mood, longevity, and more.
Through advanced testing and analytics, we continue our mission to bring the next generation of health by way of personalized medicine.
The Lifelong Vitality home kit is $111. It is available to order right now – you can click the attractive button below or keep reading to learn more:
The Lifelong Vitality home kit is the first of many new products and services we are rolling out in the year to come. We recognize the need for care that is effective and efficient. We’re excited to bring the latest in personalized medicine to anyone interested in learning more about their health.
Here are just some of the many benefits you get with home testing:
5 Big Ways You Benefit From Home Testing
- No lab visits. The entire process takes place at home.
- Save money. A price lower than traditional testing.
- Save time. Instead of lab visits, traffic and waiting, you’ll be done in 15-20 minutes.
- Get answers. Pinpoint nutrition, hormone, and performance gaps, learn about your unique health profile, get access to personalized health advice and supplement recommendations.
- It’s just easier. Personalized medicine is here! Blood testing technology has come a long way and our technology requires only a few drops of blood.
Not all blood draws are created equal. You can read about some of the major ways home testing compares to traditional testing by visiting here.
You can order your WellnessFX Lifelong Vitality home testing kit here:
The most accurate way to understand how exercise, nutrition and lifestyle affect your long-term health is through your biochemistry. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, improve your fitness performance, or just deciding to take control of your overall health, having the data puts you in the driver’s seat.
If you need some extra guidance, here is a short and simple guide to managing your blood test results when they come back.
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.