WellnessFX’ers, bio hackers, quantified selfers, mom: We’re proud to show you the latest feature our team has been working on…
You can now download and export all of your lab results!
When you view your results, you’ll see a new option staring at you. With one click on the button marked “Export,” you can then choose to download your data as a CSV or XLSX – take your pick of either of the universally accepted formats. All your data, right to you, with little effort and no advance notice needed. Screenshots how-to here:
5 Things You Can Do with This
- Share with friends and family via email or hard copy and keep them looped in on your health status (and progress).
- Share with your own physician – especially if online access isn’t readily available where their office is. Simply download and print or save.
- Leverage the raw data to mix with your own tracking and interests or build your own custom app – quantified self users and biohackers are most likely salivating at the thought of this.
- If your clinic has an online message service, you can upload the CSV file – thus reserving the time you are about to spend with your physician to talk about your health and goals, not logistics.
- Use Piktochart and create an infographic out of your data, make it lifesize, frame it, and give it to a loved one that has a birthday coming up. Or keep it in your living room. Winner!
We made one to show you!
Want more? We have many more advanced features you can access with WellnessFX, whether you’re at your desk or on the go. Visit our recent blogs on WellnessFX mobile features and also 9 Cool Things You Can Do With Your WellnessFX Account.
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.