Up until 2009, Natalie lived a sedentary lifestyle. She sat at work, she sat in her car, and when she got home everyday she sat some more in front of the television. All this inactivity caught up with her in the form of unsightly weight gain. It was time for a change!
Natalie started small: one yoga class a week. Gradually, however, fitness became an integral part of her lifestyle. In fact, she benefitted so much from exercise and healthy living that she wanted to share the great feeling with others. As a health coach and a certified personal trainer, she now dedicates her time to teaching others how to “assess their health, develop goal-setting skills, and find pleasure in healthy activities to make positive change so that they may live the lives they desire.”
In case you haven’t heard, WellnessFX recently launched its Annual Checkup (FREE until the end of this month!). Natalie caught wind of it, signed up, and had such a great experience that she couldn’t help but share it with the world.
Since she’s been helping others achieve wellness for a few years now, Natalie already knew she was in for something valuable with WellnessFX. Here’s why she considers blood tests so important:
“The foods we eat, the activities we engage in, our social lives, our mental health, and our motivational drive are continual two-way streets of influence with our biological health. If you’re at the point of making lifestyle changes, it’s very likely that the decline in your health has been preceded by a lengthy period of a less than optimal interplay between your environment, lifestyle, and genetic predisposition.
A simple blood draw can shed light on dysfunction and your risk for disease across multiple systems in the body. It gives you a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to assess where you are now, and what progress you are making as you move forward with nutritional, exercise, and lifestyle modifications.”
Couldn’t have said it better ourselves, Natalie! Here are the highlights from her eCheckup experience:
- Easy scheduling – create an account, find a lab close by, and one or two clicks later: done!
- Painless procedure – Natalie was in and out of the office in under 20 minutes. Compare that to wait time alone at your local medical center!
- Quick results – how long do you think it took to receive her results? One week? Two? Even longer for them to be completely integrated into the WellnessFX platform? Wrong! Natalie received the following e-mail in just over 24 hours:
- Encouraging results – Four years ago Natalie knew she was making lifelong changes to not only her looks, but to her well-being as well. It’s nice to see the numbers reflecting the dedication. Just look at all that green!
Note: this is just a fraction of the results. eCheckup includes:
- Basic Lipid Panel – Presents certain risk factors for heart disease by measuring fats and types of cholesterol
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) – Can identify certain indications of anemia or certain indications of disorders in immune cells
- Glucose – Detects blood sugar level and helps to identify risk for diabetes
- TSH – Identifies certain thyroid imbalances that may contribute to weight gain, depression, or infertility
We’d like to thank Natalie for her impressions, and especially for sharing our mission in helping people achieve the wellness they deserve. Be sure to check out the full blog post here and stop by Natalie’s page to check out her services!
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.