Want to feel better, have more energy or simply find out what’s going on inside your body, but don’t know where to start? The answer most often is in your blood!
WellnessFX is continually pushing the envelope when it comes to healthcare revolution, especially considering the current changes in America. We can only expect longer wait times for doctor appointments, shorter actual visits, and fewer take-away’s on how to be pioneers of our own health. e-Checkup fulfills WellnessFX’s desire to open the product experience to a broader audience and give people access to their health data on their schedule and on their terms.
With e-Checkup, you can expect to:
Take control of your health with our FREE Annual Checkup diagnostics.
- Measure 25+ biomarkers covering cholesterol, blood counts, organ function, thyroid and more!
- Get precise measurements of your strength, energy, and physical efficiency
- Receive notification from a doctor about any critical values.
- Access and own your data, 24/7 via web or mobile device. You own your data and decide what to do with your numbers.
Skip appointments, waiting rooms, referrals, and co-pays! Users are usually in and out within 15 minutes
Almost 50% of patients with full healthcare access are not up to date on their checkups. If that doesn’t seem like a big deal, consider this: 80 million people in U.S. are pre-diabetic and 90% of those people are unaware. How much of that is because of inconvenience? Remove the hassle. Be in control of your health TODAY with WellnessFX e-Checkup!
Here’s what’s included:
- Basic Lipid Panel – Presents certain risk factors for heart disease by measuring fats and types of cholesterol
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) –Can identify certain indications of anemia or certain indications of disorders in immune cells
- Glucose – Detects blood sugar level and helps to identify risk for diabetes
- TSH – Identifies certain thyroid imbalances that may contribute to weight gain, depression, or infertility
What are you waiting for? Sign-up for your FREE WellnessFX experience today!
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.