Are you familiar with Ruby on Rails? Do you have a passion for health and fitness? Do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area? Do you want to be apart of the healthcare revolution?
If you answered yes to all of those, we want to meet you!
WellnessFX is current looking for awesome Ruby on Rails engineers to join our team. Why WellnessFX, you ask? Here are some of the benefits of working with us, taken from members of our team themselves!
- Freedom to engage at every level of the company. There are many interesting problems to solve and our engineers are able to work on the things they truly think are interesting.
- No pigeon-holing! You’re allowed to grow into other areas to take advantage of your developing strengths.
- Work is fast-paced, and never gets old. Now open in 20 states, WellnessFX is rapidly growing. As we continue to enhance and expand our product we face many exciting and challenging problems.
- We eat our own dogfood. WellnessFX is about bringing control of personal health back to the individual, and our team members share this passion. From CrossFitters to Runners to Yoga Teachers, you’ll discover how powerful it is to work with people who inspire both in and outside the office.
- Sustainable and progressive environment. Our office, located in the heart of San Francisco, has all you need to thrive in a healthy work environment. From standing desks to medicine balls to a kitchen full of lean meats, vegetables, nuts, and coconut water, we pack the variety to keep our employees fit and happy!
- We have fun. Weekly happy hours, holiday parties, and go-kart trips are just some of the activities our motivated team comes up with on a regular bases. Don’t believe us? Check out our impromptu planking contest that happened just this past Friday!
Team Member Spotlight
Marcus – Rails UI Developer
“I loved the engineering environment at WellnessFX. As a front-end engineer, I was able to grow my full stack engineering skills and learn a lot about deployment as well. I also spent a few weeks practically doing marketing! Outside the office, I remain very active with CrossFit and basketball. Constantly being around other health-conscious people made it easy to stay on track with my health goals and even encouraged me to eat better.”
Marcus is a Ruby on Rails developer who earned his degree from Stanford University. After more than a year developing and perfecting his skills with WellnessFX, he has moved to New York to start his own tech company. He is a member of CrossFit Metropolis and has a CrossFit Total of 985 (475/355/155).
If you think you’d be an awesome fit for WellnessFX, please contact us at email@example.com. Include your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would want to be apart of our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.