A ‘Better Way to Manage your Health’ goes Mobile today!
We released our first app to the iOS store today which helps you build, manage and track your personal health goals. With the WellnessFX mobile app, you can research vitamins and supplements, scan supplements into your plan using a smartphone camera and then track and share your supplement plans with others. WellnessFX mobile is designed for those new to WellnessFX as well as those already using the company’s cloud-based health and wellness platform to manage their health online with advanced predictive diagnostics and personal care teams.
The app allows you to:
- Research and understand the use of supplements through a partnership with Aisle 7, a leading source of health data
- Quickly add vitamins and supplements to a personal plan by scanning the barcodes
- Capture daily activities like supplement use to track progress on a health plan
- Compare supplement use with RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) levels to track performance against guidelines
- See and share the biomarker data from WellnessFX personal health dashboard (for WellnessFX members)
- Share supplement plan and results to social networks
As noted by our CEO Jim Kean in our press release, we wanted to create a tool for people to effectively track and measure their supplement use as part of their individual integrative health plan. The app is a simple and powerful tool to make small changes, which accumulate over time, to better manage your health.
Download today and let us know what you think!
The posts on this blog are for information only, and are not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient or other healthcare professional-patient relationship nor do they constitute medical or healthcare advice of any kind. Any information in these posts should not be acted upon without consideration of primary source material and professional input from one's own healthcare professionals.